Minimum Order Quantity: 1 kit
Payment Terms: Bitcoin, Bank Transfer,Western Union
Shipping fee: Free for most countries
Shipping way: EMS, HK EMS,DHL,TNT,FEDEX
Delivery time: 2 days after payment, 5-7 days can arrive
Ansomone 100iu HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Ansomone also known as HGH. Hgh is produced by the pituitary gland, the primary form consisting of 191 amino acid chain. Hgh is largely responsible for the growth of our bones, organs and other tissue. When Hgh is injected, the growth process gets a huge boost. As we age, Hgh is responsible for our muscle retention, the functioning of our immune system, a fast metabolism and our health as we age.
Research in the 1930s showed that people who went to the Hgh experienced a striking number of benefits. It became clear that the benefits of Hgh were actually present. Hgh is a huge invention for bodybuilders because of the production of new muscle cells. This in which anabolic steroids only increase the muscle cells. So it is clear why Hgh can get someone to get much more out of his Anabolic steroid treatment than without Hgh. Ansomone Hgh also improves our protein synthesis, which would lead to more excessive growth. In addition, our bone structure, our tendons improve and it heals / restores our connective tissue faster.
Ansomone is a pharmacological agent that is identical to the growth hormone that is produced by the human body. Ansomone is a recombinant human growth hormone that is produced artificially by Ankebio. Ansomone is the most powerful anabolic hormone used to build muscle mass and increase your muscular density.
Ansomone injections help the body increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which, in turn, causes the following positive effects:
· Enhanced protein synthesis;
· Improvement of healing processes after injury;
· Reduced amount of “bad” cholesterol;
· Accelerated growth of muscle tissue;
· The drug strengthens cartilage cells;
· It blocks the effects of cirrhosis and other serious diseases;
· IGF-1 normalizes oxygen consumption;
· It strengthens fat burning processes;
· Hgh has a rejuvenating effect (positively affects skin, nails and hair);
· The drug strengthens your immune system.
Ansomone can be used in a variety of situations. It helps obtain the following positive effects:
· Reduced amount of fat in the body due to changes in metabolism. Ansomone will help you burn fat and build muscle tissue much more effectively.
· Ansomone therapy will help you feel better and reduce the risk of further health problems.
· Growth of muscle mass. This is especially important for bodybuilders and people interested in build an attractive body.
· The drug strengthens your bones. Ansomone contains somatotropin to strengthen your bones during the whole course and after.
· Ansomone therapy has a beneficial effect on wounds, injuries and burns. Ansomone allows you activate the regenerative processes of the body.
· Rapid growth of muscle mass. The process of formation of new cells is started during Ansomone therapy. Thus, new cartilage tissues are formed.
Hormones are tiny chemical agents that help our body perform various tasks. Hormones are produced by the endocrine glands and are sent throughout the body. For example, insulin (one of the most famous hormones in our body) is used to supply various cells with glucose. The growth of tissues, bones, as well as digestion, reproduction, sexual functions – all these processes are regulated by certain hormones.
Human growth hormone (somatotropin) is one of the most important agents in our body. It is produced by the pituitary gland in the central part of the brain. Somatotropin contains 191 amino acids.
The main function of somatotropin is stimulation of the growth of the body. The concentration of this hormone in the blood is extremely high in children, which allows them grow quickly. But over the years, lower levels of HGH are produced. Usually, a person’s growth ends by the age of 20-25. Nevertheless, somatotropin is produced by the pituitary gland throughout the life, since it is important for the vital activity of the body. Human growth hormone plays an important role in the regenerative processes: it affects the growth of muscles, strengthens our bones, improves metabolism, etc.
Let’s take a closer look at the advantages Ansomone can give us. The natural level of hgh in a middle-aged person increases 5-10 times with only 5 IU of Ansomone. Of course, high concentration of somatotropin is not natural for an ordinary person.
· Increased muscle mass (anabolic function) is achieved mainly due to hyperplasia, that is, an increase in the number of muscle cells. It is worth noting that it is almost impossible to increase muscle mass without exogenous growth hormone administration, since its basal concentration is so small that it cannot cause serious changes in skeletal muscles.
· Prevention of muscle destruction (anti-catabolic function). The main peak of destructive processes for our muscles happens during poor nutrition. In this situation, HGH stimulates the flow of glucose from fat cells.
· Fat0burning effect. Somatropin is a very powerful natural fat burner. It helps use reserve energy, thereby reducing the amount of subcutaneous and visceral fat in our body.
· Growth of bones and other connective tissues. Your bones will become stronger during HGH therapy.
· Ansomone is often useful in healing injuries. Many athletes from around the world choose this drug for its refreshing effects.
· General improvement. Growth hormone helps smooth wrinkles and increase vital energy. Many endocrinologists recommend hormone replacement therapy to strengthen immunity.
There are some negative side effects associated with Ansomone therapy:
· Hyperglycemia (excess sugar in the blood). This effect was observed in 1% of the patients. Hyperglycemia may disappear when you decide to end treatment.
· There is a risk of production of antibodies associated with Ansomone therapy.
· Discomfort: light tingling, swelling, as well as pain in the joints and muscles.
In the vast majority of cases, all side effects go away when you decide to end treatment.
The main medical indications for the course are growth problems in children (due to a lack of natural somatotropin in the body). However, the drug is often used to achieve the following goals:
· Fat-burning effect;
· Mass gaining plan;
· Proper functioning of your immune system;
· Increased libido.
To prepare the solution, it is necessary to add 1ml of sterile water for injections into the bottle. Smoothly rotate the vial until the drug dissolves completely. Do not shake the drug.
Ansomone for children with growth hormone deficiency: the drug is administered daily in an amount of 0.1-0.15 IU/kg. The treatment period is from 3 months to 3 years. Your doctor may change the doses of the drug.
Ansomone treatment of severe burns: the drug is administered daily subcutaneously at a dosage of 0.2-0.4 IU/kg. The treatment period is 14 days.
Ansomone muscle growth: daily injections are recommended in the amount of 5-10 IU for 3-6 months. Ansomone injections should be used in the morning and after workouts.
Ansomone fat-burning effect: the course lasts no more than 6 months. The optimal time for injections is at least one hour before a meal (in the morning). It is better to eat only protein foods for breakfast to increase the effectiveness of Ansomone therapy. The second injection should be done 20 minutes before workouts.
Ansomone recovery after injury: a single daily injection is of 5 IU for 1-3 months. Eat more protein foods. It is recommended to add special supplements (glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen).
Ansomone anti-aging therapy: it is better to consult a doctor and listen to your doctor’s recommendations. Low dosages are recommended: 1-2 IU daily at night. The duration of the course in this case can last from 2-3 months to several years.
You should consult a doctor before you begin the course. Only your doctor can choose the right dosage and multiplicity of injections.
The drug has a number of contraindications, which should be carefully studied. Thus, Ansomone is not recommended for use in people with actively growing tumors, people suffering from serious infectious diseases, patients with impaired pineal function.
Even if you do not have all of the above listed contraindications, you should use injectable growth hormone with extreme caution.